Saturday, April 16, 2011

Welcome To My Blog

Hey!

I'm Krista. I have a shop on ETSY. I've started this blog to share my creations. Not only do I want to share the things that are in my shop, but I also want to share my ideas and some of the things I do that never make it to my shop.

Often I will find myself inspired by something I saw at the store or on the internet or on another blog. I love taking those ideas and making them my own by creating my own design.


I also love all kinds of crafts and projects...from cutting out paper flowers to refinishing furniture. I hope you enjoy what I have to share and that you are inspired as well.
Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo
Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I read and appreciate each and every single one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...