Friday, December 9, 2011

Fuschia and Fire Orange

I recently had a custom order from a lovely woman celebrating her 20 yr anniversary with a ceremony and reception. I must be honest,...at first I wasn't sure about the colors. But, when I got the paper home and started working on them, I fell in love! Now, I can't wait for my 20 yr. anniversary....so my colors can reflect the fire and passion my marriage still has after all those years...how sweet! Here are the flowers I made for her:




I feel so privileged to be a part of her wedding. I posted a tutorial HERE on how to make your own paper flowers. I would love to see what you've come up with.

xo
Krista

2 comments:

  1. Wow these are beautiful you are so talented I have just found your lovely blog and now following if you find a spare minute come visit me sometime follow back if you like. Have a great day.

    Always Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are GORgeous...I looooove that color combo! So glad you shared at Shine On Fridays!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I read and appreciate each and every single one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...