Sunday, April 24, 2011

Catching up

Well, we have some catching up to do. You see I've been busy these past few years and haven't told you all about it. I'll make it brief and only talk about the things I've pictures for. I do not have tutorials for any of these however, I do plan to offer some in the future. Now, please forgive the pics...they were not originally intended for the world wide web....

This is a twin quilt i made for my little sister last spring. It is unbound in the picure...the two blocks i used were a snowball block and a 54 40 or fight block. I wasn't sure about her color choices,.. but I think it turned out nice in the end. I've seen this done with greens and then a red where the blue is...very festive for Christmas time. The last 3 pictures are of the bag I made to "wrap" the quilt in. It's made of a heavy weight linen and the applique is just stitched on with raw edges...




Well, that's all for now...we'll do some more catching up in a few..til then...
xoxo
Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I read and appreciate each and every single one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...