Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Ruffles Ruffles Everywhere!

During our last hurrican, my girlfriend/neighbor's Pottery Barn curtain got wet and needed to be washed...they SHRUNK! Ohh Noo!...The solution, Ruffles!!!

Not just any ruffles. Big Chunky 8" ruffles....(picture coming soon)


Since then it's been ruffles ruffles everywhere!...or at least there would be if I had the time. Here are some ruffled pillows I've been playing with.


Frayed Shabby Chic Ruffles
White Ruffles
Grey Fleece Ruffles
OK...Not a ruffle, but this is where the whole ruffle inspiration lead me.




These, of course, are all available in my ETSY shop. Just click on the caption or HERE to check them out!

Don't worry, My next post will be HOW to SEW RUFFLES! The easy way and the hard way.

xoxo
Krista

2 comments:

  1. I love that all white ruffle pillow! Also, loving the paper flower tutorial. I just might have to try that one out. I'm a new follower and I've given you an award over at my blog, Between the Rafters. Please stop by and visit the other award winners. Maybe become my newest follower as well. Thanks!
    ~Amanda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I read and appreciate each and every single one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...